Yoga Retreat with Jenny Beeken
From November 2018, the castle will offer a tailored yoga retreat, run by yoga expert Jenny Beeken – co-founder of the Inner Yoga Trust – a UK charity aimed at advancing education and relieving disease through the teaching of yoga postures, breathing, relaxation and meditation.
This course is open to everyone; no previous experience or knowledge of yoga is required.
HOW DO I BOOK?
THE YOGA RETREAT INCLUDES
- Yoga class 5-6.30pm on day of arrival, followed by dinner at 6.45pm and meditations at 8pm
- Salutation to the sun, breathing and meditation between 8.00 – 8.45am, followed by breakfast at 9am on days 2, 3 and 4
- Between 11.00 – 1.00pm – yoga sessions based on dynamic waking up postures, followed by lunch at 1pm
- Afternoon free for rest and outings
- Yoga session between 5.00 – 6.15pm – involving relaxing postures and sitting postures to help meditation, followed by dinner at 6.30pm.
- Evening meeting after dinner to discuss meditation and philosophy.
- Afternoon and evening (TBC) free on day 4 for outings (e.g. coastal walk)
OPTION 1 – £155 PER NIGHT
OPTION 2 – £115 DAY RETREAT
OPTION 3 – £310 TWO NIGHT RETREAT
OPTION 4 – £465 COMPLETE RETREAT
BOOK NOW by emailing Nia Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01239615131)
FRESH NUTRITIOUS FOOD
All meals during the weekend will be served in the on-site restaurant, with a focus on wholesome, nutritious food – freshly prepared and delicious.
RELAXING LUXURY ACCOMODATION
Throughout the retreat, you’ll be staying in our 4* luxury accomodation within the castle grounds and overlooking the river.
Antique furniture and exclusively-designed Welsh woollen throws beautifully complement the decor – blending traditional Welsh features with contemporary style.